Chiropractic Adjustments in Sandy Springs
Spinal adjustments, also commonly known as chiropractic adjustments refers to the practice that is used by chiropractors to treat a range of spinal issues. The adjustment term is used to describe the unique approach to spinal manipulation and chiropractic care. Here at Lefranc Chiropractic in Sandy Springs, we specialize in spinal adjustments as our team of spinal care experts have years of hands-on experience and training.
How Spinal Adjustments Help
Spinal adjustments are beneficial to your health in several ways, some of them are listed below.
- Spinal alignment: Adjustments keep the vertebrae of the spine aligned and in place so they do not pinch, rub, or injure the spinal cord or the neve bunches come from the spine.
- Spinal support: The back is straight and well supported so the bones of the spine can properly protect and strengthen the spinal cord and nerve bundles.
- Improved blood flow: Adjustments ensure even flow of blood and other essential nutrients throughout the body while helping to fight pain and inflammation throughout the body as well.
How Does the Spine Get Out of Alignment?
The reason spinal adjustments are needed and visits to the chiropractor are necessary is because something happened to get the spine out of alignment. But if the spine is designed to be aligned in a certain way, how does it get out of alignment in the first place? There are many causes but here are some of the most common:
- Poor posture: The way you sit at your desk, in your car, at work or school, and how you carry yourself when you are walking can cause your spine to pull out of alignment over time.
- Injury of some kind: If you play contact sports such as football or hockey, you have recently been in an auto accident, you slipped and fell recently, you overdid it at work, or experienced some other kind of injury, your spine can become misaligned.
- Illness or disease: There are also some medical conditions, such as cancers, bone disorders, muscle atrophy, arthritis, and others that can affect your spine and cause it to be more prone to misalignment.
Contact Us Today for Chiropractic Care in Sandy Springs
If you or a loved one are suffering from spinal pain, a good adjustment and realignment might be what you need to find the relief that you have been searching for. Call us today at (404)-990-4678 and let Lefranc Chiropractic of Sandy Springs show you how we can get you back to living a pain-free life once again! Call us for a free consultation with our spinal care team.